Ok, before we get down to the point, I haven’t been posting lately because I haven’t been crafting lately.
What you need:
How to make:
1. Shape a mini vase out of clay.
2. Turn the vase upside down
3. Make a ball to go under the opening of the vase
4. Draw the facial details with you finger
5. Let dry
6. Paint (A few tips for you: Use 2 brushes 1 for painting small details and creases and 1 for painting big sections, if you are making a troll then paint polka dots on the upside down vase A.K.A hat, but if you are making a hermit don’t go at all crazy, Make It Cute!)
8.Mix the glue with water and cover your clay hermit/troll with the mixture
9. Let dry
O.P.10. Glue a piece of twine on the top of the troll’s hat.